Annie is flying solo in this episode and is here to tell you all about the myths surrounding belly fat. Annie sets the record straight around the misconceptions about your abdomen and lets you in on a little secret: You don’t need to fork over tons of money for trendy, unproven methods for weight loss. Instead, in this episode, you’ll learn about practical ways to exercise not only your abdomen but also your whole body, and Annie gives some insight into mindset changes about your overall health and your tummy as well.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- All bellies are good bellies
- How genetics determine your body size and structure
- Abdominal muscle separation – just what is it?
- How stress affects your body
- Improvements to posture and breath
- Body composition
- Unproven methods for weight loss and what you can do instead
- Diastasis Recti (WebMD)
- Balance365 Life full-body workouts
- Find a pelvic floor physical therapist in your area
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.