What’s involved in going from a size 24 to a size 12? In this week’s episode of Balance365 Life Radio, Jen interviews Annie about her journey of walking away from fad diets and punishing exercise regimes. After years of “failing” Weight Watchers (and many other diets!) Annie finally discovered it was the old rules that were holding her back.
Join us as we discuss the catalysts that led to Annie’s freedom from food and weight obsession, which ultimately led to the big changes she desired in both her mind and body.
- Annie’s history with secret eating, bingeing, and dieting that started at a very young age.
- What happened when Annie quit diets for good AND finally was able to move out of the diet cycle
- The importance of learning to mother yourself
- Goal weights – are they realistic? How should they be approached?
- Checking in on portion sizes and implementing small corrections
- Annie’s advice for others who have weight loss goals like her
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.