Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
In today’s episode, Annie interviews Balance365 co-founder Lauren Koski about her path from food obsession and yo-yo dieting to finding peace and balance in her approach to food, fitness, and nutrition. Listen in for the behind-the-scenes story of why she made a change and for her inspiring message.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Lauren’s first diet
- The intergenerational impacts of dieting
- What yo yo dieting looked and felt like
- Binge eating and the diet industry’s “answers”
- Blizzard gate, Pretzel Gate and all the diets Lauren tried
- “The Mask of Health” – What it is and what it can mean
- What made Lauren change her path
- Moms Done Dieting – Lauren’s first Instagram account
- Lauren’s message of hope for dieters everywhere
- The ongoing evolution of mindset after ditching diets
- Episode 4: What A 70-year-old Starvation Experiment Taught Us About Dieting
- Episode 71: Binge Eating – Why You Do It And How To Stop
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.