Birth experiences and choices vary widely from person to person. Jen, Annie and Lauren have all made different choices in the way they had their babies and in today’s episode they invited Emily, the founder of The Good Birth Co, to share a very Balance365 aligned philosophy on birth that’s a breath of fresh air. The messy middle-birthing edition. Enjoy!
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why are birth plans or informed consent important
- How having a birth plan can help us have a better experience
- What a birth plan should include
- The importance of emotional safety in childbirth
- Getting in the drivers’ seat – self-advocacy and building a team that supports you
- Professional practice guidelines for birth professionals
- The messy middle of birth
- Why having a Plan B is a good idea
- Three prevalent myths that happen in the birthing community
- How to find an evidence-based birth professional
- Get your Birth Well Planned Template for FREE!
- @thegoodbirthco on Instagram
- @thegoodbirthco on Facebook
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.