Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
Following our recent podcast with Dr. Traci Mann, Balance365 Life radio listeners had additional questions about the weight set point theory. In this quick solo episode, Jen Campbell attempts to answer these questions, providing additional clarification and hope for listeners as they explore the messy middle.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What is weight set point theory?
- Does everyone agree with weight set point theory?
- What is the difference between physiological and psychological push-back to weight loss
- Why habits of convenience are easier to integrate
- Questions to ask yourself to help determine if you are overweight
- Lifestyle set-point – what it means to you
- Seasons of life and how they impact weight
- How stress can affect your weight
- What Dr. Sharma and Dr. Freedhoff have to say about determining if you are at a healthy weight
- Secrets From The Eating Lab book
- Episode 53: Secrets From The Eating Lab: Dr. Traci Man
- Dr. Sharma and Dr. Freedhoff paper
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.