In this solo podcast, Jen explores what normal eating looks like (and what it doesn’t). This brief, no chit-chat exploration is sure to get you thinking, question your assumptions about what is “normal” and start you back on your way to healing your relationship with food.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How early children are exposed to disordered eating and dieting
- How diets used to be normalized for children
- The impact of loneliness on our health
- The interconnectedness of physical, mental, and social health
- Personal inventory of your relationship with food
- The difference between paying attention and being hyper-focused
- What normal eating looks like
- What normal eating doesn’t look like
- The normalization of disordered eating behaviors
- Food preoccupation as a mental and social health issue
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.