In today’s Balance365 member spotlight, Annie sits down with Balance365 member Rachelle Cowan to discuss the difference the program made in her life and in the life of her family. Healthy habits, mindset shits and learning to navigate the messy middle is discussed as well as the value of community in building healthy habits. Tune in for a powerful personal story, laughter and the joy of a life lived with moderation!
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Rachelle’s Balance365 experience
- What Rachelle was looking for
- How Goldilocks, good/better/best and all or something fit into sustainable practices
- Short term strategies and short term results
- Non-negotiables – you don’t have to give them up
- Our ability to influence our kids with our confidence and choices
- Setting boundaries around talk about bodies in public with our kids
- How Balance365 impacted Rachelle’s kids’ lives
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.