Despite our best intentions, humans are notorious for underestimating how much we eat. It’s not necessarily bad; just human nature. And we know this can be especially frustrating for those of us who are on a weight loss journey, but the scale refuses to budge.
The reality is that accurately assessing our food intake can be challenging for a number of reasons. Join us as we bring some awareness to the top three sneaky reasons we see our members underreporting what they eat, so you can make some of your own adjustments as needed!
On that note, our life-changing nutrition coaching program opens in just a few days. Add your name to the waitlist and you’ll have access to spots 24 hours before the general public. Join the waitlist right here.
- Why it can be helpful to create more awareness around our eating habits
- The main three reasons why we underreport eating
- How to make adjustments to your eating habits for better awareness
- Episode 301: Q+A – Our Opinion of Fat-Free Foods
- Episode 157: Can I Lose Weight While Eating Like A Normal Person?
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.