Welcome back to another Q+A episode! Today, we’re answering the question from a community member who is experiencing a weight loss plateau. She asks: “What is your opinion on fat-free or low-fat foods?”
As with any dietary advice, what is beneficial and appropriate depends on how it aligns with your individual goals. Listen now to learn how this can impact your journey!
If you’re seeking more balance in your meals, we recommend downloading our free Balanced Meal Guide. This guide provides a detailed breakdown of how to create more balanced, satisfying meals and minimize your hunger and cravings. Download the guide today!
- Some context behind our recommendations
- Are fat-free/low-fat foods a helpful tool or not?
- How you can determine negotiables and non-negotiables in your eating habits
- How to create satisfying swaps with an all-or-something mindset
- Episode 245: Tracking Weight, Steps, & Food: When It Hurts, When It Helps (Reshare)
- Episode 177: Why Food Freedom Isn’t Working For You
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.