Recently, a woman in our free Facebook group asked if weight gain is inevitable as you age. In this episode, we dive into the latest science around metabolism and aging. Our primary focus: Does the metabolism truly slow down as we age? And, is weight gain an unavoidable consequence of getting older? Join us as we explore these questions, share our own experiences, and uncover the truth behind the relationship between metabolism and the aging process.
In just one month, the doors to Balance365 will open for enrollment! Sign up for the Balance365 waitlist and be the first to join our life-changing nutrition coaching program before we open to the public, and save $199! Click here to sign up.
- What is metabolism?
- Does metabolism slow as you age?
- What studies say about metabolism and age
- What contributes to weight gain in midlife
- Episode 168: Is It Really A Slow Metabolism?https://www.balance365.com/episode145/
- Episode 145: Menopause – Weight Loss, Wellness, And Learning To Thrive
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.