Today, we have the pleasure of welcoming a guest we’ve respected and admired for years. Joining us on the show is the incredible Sarah Sapora, a true trailblazer in the realm of plus-size personal growth.
Prepare to be inspired as Sarah delves into the challenges faced by mid-life women, offering her “older sister wisdom” along with invaluable and nuanced insights about self-love, body liberation and weight loss. Sarah’s work transcends beyond weight-related matters, resonating deeply with individuals seeking personal growth and fulfillment at any size.
Tune in to embark on a transformative journey and gain a wealth of wisdom from this insightful episode.
If you’ve been looking for a nutrition coaching program that focuses on whole-self transformation, your search ends here. Join the waitlist for Balance365 Coaching, opening for enrollment on September 18th. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
- Sarah Sapora’s history with body positivity and how it has transformed into body liberation
- About Sarah’s new book, Soul Archaeology: A (Totally Doable) Approach to Creating a Self-Loving and Liberated Life
- A nuanced conversation about the importance of healing our relationship with ourselselves and others
- Sarah’s Book: Soul Archeology – A (Totally Doable) Approach to Creating a Self-Loving and Liberated Life
- Episode 267: Healing Family Wounds with Therapist Vienna Pharaon
- Episode 272: Healing the Mother Wound with Maggie Nick
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.