It’s time for another segment of our “how-to” series! Today, we dive into the all-too-common question: how do I reduce the frequency of emotional eating? If you’ve tried to reduce your emotional eating but still struggle (or maybe you feel like things have gotten worse), this episode is for you. Join us as we discuss the possible root causes and provide you with practical, realistic tips and insights to help you tackle emotional eating head-on.
Don’t miss out on this valuable episode. Enjoy!
If you want to take it a step further, you can learn more about managing emotional eating in our online course, 3 Steps to End Emotional Eating. This self-paced course is where we dig into understanding emotional eating, share why it’s not all about the food, and teach you the Balance365 framework for managing your emotional eating urges.
- Defining emotional eating
- Why emotional eating is a normal, natural human urge
- Our 5 tried-and-true tips for managing emotional eating when it feels out of control
- Episode 212: Q+A – Emotional Eating, Rage Eating, And The “Screw Its”
- Digging Into Pleasure Eating & More
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.