Today we are joined by Dr. Chantel Prat, a cognitive neuroscientist and author of The Neuroscience of You. During our interview we discussed the science behind the all-too-common experience of knowing what to do but struggling to do it and why sleep and stress heavily impact your ability to follow through on your commitments. In this episode you’ll learn how to work WITH your brain instead of fighting against it!
At Balance365, our mission is to help women live a life of balance in their minds and bodies every day. If you’re ready to build nutrition and wellness habits that last and break free from self-sabotaging cycles, get on our coaching waitlist right here.
- Learn about Dr. Chantel Prat and her work as a cognitive neuroscientist
- The horse and rider analogy
- How your environment can impact your behaviors
- How to rewire your brain to learn new habits and make them stick
- Episode 151: How To Curate Your Environment For Weight Loss Success
- Episode 164: How To Stop Weight Loss Self-Sabotage
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.