Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
Your partner has a profound impact on your behavior change journey, whether you’re dating, married, cohabiting, or living apart. We understand you want to be seen, heard, and supported. Unfortunately, body and weight shame, as well as repeated failed attempts to make change, can create challenges when it comes to communicating your needs to your partner.
As a result, many women feel alone in their pursuit of a healthier lifestyle. But you don’t have to do it alone. We know from personal and professional experience that these conversations can feel vulnerable, but in today’s episode, we’ll provide you with practical tips to help encourage and strengthen your connection with your partner.
As you prepare to listen to this episode, we have exciting news to share! Our highly-anticipated Power Bowl Challenge is just around the corner! In a few weeks, you’ll have the chance to explore new recipes, meet like-minded people, and learn how to create delicious, high-protein, high-fiber meals that will satisfy your hunger and help you stay on track with your health goals! Don’t miss out – sign up today!
- The benefits of sharing your goals with your partner
- Why it’s important to get clear on what you want/need
- What to consider when asking for support
- How to communicate effectively with your partner
- Episode 174: How Weight Loss Can Impact Marriage And Partnerships
- Episode 216: How To Ask For What You Need Without Apology (Reshare)
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.