Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Vienna Pharaon joins us today on the podcast to celebrate the release of her new book, The Origins of You. We discuss how our family of origin shapes who we are, five wounds people may struggle with, and discuss body image and appearance-related shame.
If you love what you hear today, don’t forget we’re opening our doors for coaching in May! Get your name on the waitlist now! You’ll get access to spots 24 hours before we open to the public and we’ll waive your enrollment fee.
- How unhealed pain from childhood shapes us as adults
- The five wounds that people can struggle with
- The dysfunction patterns that come from unresolved wounds
- Episode 29: A Therapist’s Advice on Asking For What You Need
- Episode 174: How Weight Loss Can Impact Marriage And Partnerships
- Episode 160: When You Feel Triggered By Your Partner’s Diet Or Weight Loss
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.