Happy Wednesday! We’re back today with a great question from a member in the Balance365 community. She asks, “How do you actually love, or at least accept where you’re at, while trying to improve?”
Women have been asking us this question for as long as Balance365 has been in existence. While it may feel like you have to choose one or the other, we offer a third option: working on self-love and change… together!
If you loved this Q+A, don’t forget to join us in our free Facebook group!
- Why we think body acceptance and weight loss goals cannot exist together
- Why we think self-love and change *must* exist together for long-term success
- How to approach your weight loss journey from a place of self-acceptance
- Episode 137: Member Spotlight: How Megan Lost 45lbs With Balanced Nutrition + Self Care
- Episode 189: How Muryn Lost 30 lbs And Built Her Best Life
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.