Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
We’re back today with another incredible Member Spotlight. Meet Lorraine, a strong, intelligent business analyst and mom of two from Edmonton, Alberta. She joined Balance365 hoping to find a space that honored her desire for fat loss but also supported her in healthy, holistic, evidence-based ways—and she sure found it!
Today, Lorraine is down 30lbs from what she describes as a joyful and peaceful process. In this interview, she reminded us how powerful it can be for a woman to heal and free herself from the prison of dieting.
While fat loss can be a welcomed byproduct of the work our members are doing, the real magic is in how their lives are changing, how different the lives of their children will be because of it, and the ways they can meaningfully contribute to their communities and the world because they aren’t carrying the baggage of food and weight.
Don’t miss this powerful and heartfelt episode.
If you want the structure, guidance, and support that Lorraine had, join our waitlist! Our doors open again in May and those on the waitlist will have the opportunity to enroll 24 hours before the general public.
- Lorraine’s feelings of powerlessness before Balance365
- Her experience with Weight Watchers, Intuitive Eating, and Health At Every Size
- How Balance365 has helped her learn how to navigate difficult times
- Her most impactful habit and the results she’s gotten from the program
- Episode 115: Cut The Crap: Tough Love From Jen & Annie
- Episode 166: How Jasmine Learned To Trust In Herself + Her 50lb Weight Loss Story
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.