Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
You made a new health goal. But now you’re struggling to keep that commitment to yourself. Maybe you’re feeling ashamed and even defeated. STOP RIGHT THERE and listen to this episode.
We’ve coached countless women through how to keep their health commitments to themselves and we’ve noticed three major themes as to why these fall to the wayside. Today, Annie shares those three issues, and what you can do to work through them. Stop that cycle of struggle today!
If you’ve had any major lightbulb moments while listening to our podcast, we would like for you to leave us a review anywhere you download your podcasts. It means so much to us and really helps us grow our reach so we can share our message with even more people.
- How to identify what you truly do and do not want
- What to ask yourself before you make a commitment
- Consider the long-term vs. short-term process
- How to embrace failure and mistakes and move on
- Episode 173: Why You’re Not Staying Motivated (And What You Can Do About It)
- Episode 196: The Secret To Staying Consistent Longer Than 3 Weeks
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.