Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
Growing a family is no joke! We know that firsthand. Today we’re answering a question from a mom who asked us, “How can I get back to normal movement after pregnancy? I’ve got two kids now and I’m working full time.” We LOVED this question because we both have three kids, and as the saying goes, hindsight is 20/20! Join us as we share some tips on the shifts needed for anyone who’s experiencing these big life changes.
And don’t forget that you can ask us YOUR health and wellness questions in our free Facebook group every Tuesday and we’ll answer them live on Wednesday! Join us right here to get started.
- Finding the why behind your postpartum stuggle
- How to create and manage realistic expectations
- What you can do to advocate for yourself
- Episode 79: Stopping The Diet Cycle: One Mom’s Journey To Wellness
- Episode 163: How Body Shame Can Lead To Future Weight Gain
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.