We know so many women who wholeheartedly believe they are good for themselves. They have proven their reliability, care, and consideration in relationships with others, yet they struggle to consistently extend that same care to themselves. They see the importance of it, and they long to experience it, but they continue to struggle to consistently practice self-trust.
Today, Annie and Jen are here to share their experiences with self-trust. Come listen as they share how they’ve learned to rely on themselves to do the things they know will serve them well (and also where they still struggle!)
And before you click play, we want you to know that Balance365 Coaching is opening up again soon. If you’re ready to join us and start building better self-trust and sticking to your habits, this is your chance! Get on the waitlist here. Remember, we are *only* opening enrollment to those on the waitlist so don’t miss it!
- Feltman’s “4 Distinctions of Trust” and how they apply to all of us
- How to respond when you identify a lack of self-trust in these four areas
- The power of honesty and sincerity with yourself when addressing a lack of trust
- Episode 166: How Jasmine Learned To Trust In Herself + Her 50lb Weight Loss Story
- Episode 240: Control vs. Trust—A Grown Ass Woman Email Sneak Peek
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.