Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
One in three people in the U.S. track their health data… but is it a healthy practice? Or is it actually causing more harm? In this episode reshare, Annie and Jen discuss wearable technology and fitness trackers and the data we collect about ourselves. Join them as they explore the reasons to track or not to track, and how to improve your relationship with the information you gather about your body.
And back by popular demand! We’re hosting our free 3-part workshop “Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss and Get Out of Your Own Way” in November! We get straight to the point in this workshop, discussing what works, what doesn’t, and how you can pursue weight loss by working WITH your body and brain, not against them! Register here to reserve your spot!
- How to determine if tracking is working for you
- What to do if tracking isn’t serving you
- How zooming out can help you gain perspective
- How to shift your mindset around health metrics and data
- Episode 214: How To Stop Tracking Calories And Macros Without Losing Control
- Episode 79: Stopping The Diet Cycle: One Mom’s Journey To Wellness
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.