Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
The holidays are upon us! For many, this tends to be a challenging stretch of time where we start to see our healthy habits slip, or even disappear entirely. Is there a better way to navigate this season while keeping our healthy habits going strong? We say YES. Join Annie and Holea as they discuss how to identify common mindset issues that can derail your healthy habits, and provide tips on approaching the holidays in a way that feels good to you. Enjoy!
But before you click play, come register for our upcoming free workshop: Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss and Get Out of Your Own Way. Come learn how to get out of the self-sabotage cycle and, of course, what really works when it comes to reaching your goals and sustaining your results!
- What to do if you start feeling the “screw-its”
- How to manage expectations around the holidays
- How to create coping strategies outside of food
- Practical tips for attending holiday parties and get-togethers
- Episode 197: 5 Holiday Weight Gain Facts You Need To Know
- Episode 147: How To Set Boundaries With Problematic People You Love
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.