It’s time for another incredible member spotlight! Even though Erica was just 19 when she joined Balance365, she had already spent years struggling with emotional eating and an unhealthy relationship with exercise. After 18 months with Balance365, she’s developed skills to help her manage her emotions without food, joined a gym and took up weight lifting, and has also completed nursing school!
Erica’s commitment to caring for herself has led to a 75-pound weight loss, but it’s not about that for her anymore. She had learned to love and care for herself regardless of her weight. We’re so excited for you to hear more about Erica and how she has integrated these changes while she finished school and shifted her mindset.
And in case you haven’t noticed, Halloween is upon us. If you’re trying to find that sweet spot between eating NONE of the candy and ALL of the candy, get our free Halloween candy guide right here. It applies to both candy-obsessed kids and adults, so don’t miss out! Get your copy today!
- Erica shares her history of emotional eating and body shame
- How she found Balance365
- What kinds of habits and hobbies she’s engaging in now (hello, weight lifting and hip hop dance!)
- What life looks like for her now
- Episode 234: After the After – Karen’s Healthy Habits After Balance365
- Episode 208: Q+A: Rewarding Yourself, Following Through, And The Power Of Small Changes
- Episode 191: How To Work Candy Into Your Weight Loss Plan
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.