We hear you: a change in routine can be hard! For example, with autumn around the corner, it means it’s time to transition from summer to fall routines. And it can be a struggle!
Today, we’re sharing our best tips to start a new routine or get back on track after a long hiatus.
We also have an exciting announcement! We have been working tirelessly behind the scenes on our brand Nighttime Snacking: Why You Do It and How to Stop. It’s a new free training, happening live on the evening of September 15th, and it’s absolutely free to attend. This workshop is for you if you’ve tried and failed over and over to curb that nighttime eating. Click here to sign up!
- What are your slippery habits
- How to know if you’re ready to get back on track
- What to focus on first
- How to make a plan and what to consider when you begin
- Episode 110: How Routines Can Help You Find Control In The Midst Of Chaos With Kendra Hennessy
- Episode 106: Staying Calm And Healthy In Chaos Part 1
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.