Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
Welcome back to the final episode of our three-part series on exercise! In our previous episodes, we talked about the science behind exercise and addressed myths and truths. Today we’re covering how to build muscle and get stronger.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this series and are walking away from this with a better understanding of exercise. Here’s to getting your exercise actions in line with your goals!
If you’re ready to explore the messy middle of health, wellness, and weight loss with us, get on our waitlist for our next coaching enrollment! The doors to our coaching program open again in September. Get your name on the waitlist for early access right here.
- How to get clear on your goals
- The importance of consistency
- How to apply progressive overload
- How rest impacts your goals
- How nutrition plays a role in building muscle and strength
- Episode 206: The Pros And Cons Of Weighing Yourself
- Episode 196: The Secret To Staying Consistent Longer Than 3 Weeks
- Episode 175: The Truth About Intermittent Fasting
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.