Welcome to Part 2 of our three-part series on exercise! Last week we covered Part 1: Exercise 101, helping you understand the foundations of exercise!
This week we’re covering exercise myths and truths because so many exercise myths are still in circulation. Let us help free you from those diet culture lies!
But before you go, sign up for our free newsletter! Every week, we send out emails packed full of wisdom, insights, and reflections. If you like our podcast, you’ll love this newsletter. Don’t miss out! Sign up right here.
- Is building muscle strength and muscle size the same?
- Can you spot reduce fat?
- Is there a “best exercise” for weight loss?
- Are sweating/muscle soreness prerequisites for health benefits/strength gains?
- Is more exercise always better?
- Can weightlifting make women too bulky?
- Do all people respond to exercise the same way?
- Episode 221: 3 Ways Summer Sabotages Your Goals (And What You Can Do)
- Episode 168: Is It Really A Slow Metabolism?
- Episode 156: 4 Beliefs That Make Weight Loss Difficult
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.