Today we’re kicking off a three-part series on exercise (Annie’s favorite topic!).
Over the years we’ve worked with many women who feel lost and confused when it comes to exercise. So, over the next three weeks, we’ll provide you with an overview of exercise, break down some of the most common myths, and tell you exactly what to do if your goal is to get stronger.
Today, in part one of this series, we give you some foundational knowledge about exercise that will make everything else we talk about in this series make much more sense. Don’t skip it!
PS—If you love this podcast, don’t forget to share it with a friend and leave a review! We read each and every review, and they help us reach more women who can benefit from some Balance365 love in their lives.
- How much exercise do we need?
- Different types and levels of exercise
- Why populations aren’t as active as recommended, and why it matters
- Benefits of exercise
- How to begin increasing your movement
- Episode 192: Weight Loss Nutrition: How Annie Lost 60lbs
- Episode 162: The Most Important Thing You Need To Know About Weight Loss
- Episode 126: Member Spotlight: Experiencing Weight Loss By Honoring Her Body
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.