Typically, we do our Q+A episodes monthly. But this question came up recently, and it was just too good not to get on the podcast ASAP! Why? Because this is the number one question we get over and over, and it usually goes something like this: “I want to lose weight. That means I have to eat less. How is that different from restriction?”
As you’ll soon learn in this episode, it’s VERY different. Don’t miss it!
Also, if you want to dive deeper into understanding and practicing weight loss without restriction, check out our course, Fat Loss Foundations! Click here to get started.
- Discussing what restriction is
- Addressing psychological and physiological restriction
- Why restriction isn’t the same as restraint
- Why restriction and restraint look different for everyone
- Episode 212: Q+A – Emotional Eating, Rage Eating, And The “Screw Its”
- Episode 189: How Muryn Lost 30 lbs And Built Her Best Life
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.