Hey everyone! Today we’re sharing one of our live Q+As where we talk about eating food for pleasure (Is it bad? Is it good?), how to create a balanced breakfast during busy mornings, and what to do to beat the mid-afternoon slump. In case you didn’t know, we go live in our Weight Loss Without Restriction Facebook group to answer all of YOUR questions every Thursday! You can join us there to answer all of those burning health and wellness questions.
For now, we hope you enjoy this episode!
Our brand new 3 Steps to End Emotional Eating Mini Course is available today! This course will help you cut through the BS advice and learn how to take back control of your cravings. Click to check it out here.
- How to manage eating for pleasure
- How to create balanced breakfasts that keep you fuller for longer
- How to beat the mid-afternoon slump
- Episode 212: Q+A – Emotional Eating, Rage Eating, And The “Screw Its”
- Episode 127: The Balance365 Nutrition Basics
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.