Today we’re interviewing former Balance365 Coaching member, Kara Lang. While we know that once you’re a Balance365er, you’re always a Balance365er, we thought it would be great to follow up with someone who has graduated from our coaching program. What does her life look like now? Has she been living a sustainably balanced life, or did she start a rebound diet? How has she felt since moving forward on her own?
Kara joined Balance365 Coaching in May of 2020 and graduated in 2021. Not only does she share why she joined and what she achieved while working with us, but she also describes her life post-Balance365! (Plus she shares her insider tips when placing orders at Starbucks!)
Don’t miss it! Come listen!
Also, if you missed our recent enrollment for the Balance365 Coaching program and don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to join next time, our waitlist is open! Sign up now and get priority access before we open to the public.
- Kara shares how she found Balance365
- Why Kara decided to join and what she wanted
- Kara’s results from the Coaching program
- Kara’s Starbucks “secrets”!
- Episode 166: How Jasmine Learned To Trust In Herself + Her 50lb Weight Loss Story
- Episode 194: How Nancy Ditched Dieting And Lost 40lbs With Balance365
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.