We can do so many hard things…
And then there’s this weight loss thing, and it’s something so many of us have never been able to crack.
For many in our audience, it can actually become a big source of embarrassment or even shame. Which is too bad, because the truth of the matter is, it isn’t us. It’s…
– The tools we’ve been given for weight loss are terrible and don’t work (hi, restrictive diets!)
– The tools we’ve been given to manage stress are terrible and don’t work (hello, emotional eaters!)
– And no one has ever shared an approach with you as effective as Balance365 (hello, freedom!)
Ready to get into it? Let’s go!
If you loved this episode and you’re ready to create a healthier mindset and implement smarter strategies, the Balance365 Coaching program is having our biggest sale of the year – RIGHT NOW! Our coaches are ready to help you dig in and examine what’s keeping you stuck and create a plan of action to move toward your goals! Click here to join!
- Strategies smart women use to lose weight
- Insights smart women have about weight loss
- How smart women tune into themselves instead of ignore their needs
- Episode 145: Menopause – Weight Loss, Wellness, And Learning To Thrive
- Episode 101: 4 Things Women Who Lose Weight And Keep It Off Refuse To Do
- Episode 155: The Power Of Lifting Women Up With Molly Galbraith
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.