We’re back with another Q+A episode to discuss what you should know about protein intake, how to know if you’re eating enough calories, what habits can offset high cholesterol, and more!
And before you go… We are pumped to announce the return of our super popular FREE video series, Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss and Get Out of Your Own Way. If you’ve had an ‘a-ha’ moment in one of our podcasts, you’re going to love how deep we go in this video series! It all starts May 4th. Click here to register!
- Protein: what’s bro science and what’s not?
- Is your calorie intake causing you to feel depleted?
- What to do when you’re eating balance but you still feel hungry every 2 hours
- What to do if you’re questioning how many calories you need to maintain your weight
- Tips for managing a high cholesterol diagnosis
- Episode 198: How Steph Kicked Dieting To The Curb And Lost 38lbs
- Episode 127: The Balance365 Nutrition Basics
- Episode 192: Weight Loss Nutrition: How Annie Lost 60lbs
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.