Calling all the macro and calorie trackers out there, the ones who don’t want to be stuck tracking for the rest of their lives. We SEE you. In today’s episode, we’re unpacking why individuals get so caught up in tracking calories and/or macros, what problems might come from that, and then we’ll provide you with a template for how you can free yourself from macro- or calorie-counting in a way that makes sense for your life and goals.
If you’ve noticed your cravings have been taking control lately, make sure you grab our FREE guide, Five Reasons You’re Craving Sugar right here. It *is* possible to manage your sugar cravings!
- What are macros and calories
- Why do people track and why would they want to stop
- Our tips to help you transition away from tracking without losing control
- How habit tracking can help replace that urge to log calories and macros
- Episode 36: Tracking Weight, Steps, Food: When It Hurts, When It Helps
- Episode 97: Getting Real With Balance365 Co-Founder Jennifer Campbell
- Episode 99: How To Stop Stress Eating With Josh Hillis
- Episode 175: The Truth About Intermittent Fasting
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.