Each week, we go live in our Facebook group, Weight Loss Without Restriction, to answer your questions. In today’s episode, we’re sharing one of our recent Q+A’s and we think it’s a good one! Here’s what we cover:
- Is it okay to reward yourself for fitness goals?
- I’m always making plans to change my habits and never follow through. Why?
- I don’t buy into your philosophy of small changes. (That’s it. That’s the question! Ha! But make sure you listen to our answer!)
PS— The Balance365 Coaching program opens for enrollment again in May! For those of you who are ready for a new approach to weight loss, head to our waitlist page to learn more.
- Is it okay to reward yourself for reaching your fitness goals?
- How to start following through on new habits
- What we say to people who don’t think that small changes work
- Episode 192: Weight Loss Nutrition: How Annie Lost 60lbs
- Episode 173: Why You’re Not Staying Motivated (And What You Can Do About It)
- Episode 121: All-or-Something: How Your Habits Can Survive The Summer
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.