Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
In today’s episode, we are covering the topic of weight loss for women in smaller-framed bodies vs larger-framed bodies (yes, it is different!). How do we coach smaller-bodied women differently? Tune in to find out!
NOTE: When we talk about small-bodied women, we’re generally referring to individuals who may identify as petite, fine-boned, don’t have a lot of weight to lose, often (but not always) shorter, or may be structurally more narrow or thin. It’s an individual experience and not determined by height, bodyweight, or amount of desired weight loss alone.
Also, did you know you can get doses of inspiration from Jen and Annie straight to your phone? Sign up to text with us here.
- How to get clear on realistic weight loss goals for your body
- How weight loss guidelines are can vary based on body size
- Understanding calorie deficits for smaller bodies vs larger bodies
- The impact of sharing your weight loss goals with others
- Episode 193: Why Can’t I Control Myself Around Carbs?
- Episode 157: Can I Lose Weight While Eating Like A Normal Person?
- Episode 190: 3 Reasons Your Weight Loss Stalled
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.