Last week, Jen talked about weight fluctuations. Today we want to continue that conversation by digging deeper into the questions: “How often should I weigh myself? What’s helpful? What’s harmful?” The answer to that of course is, it depends! Come listen while we unpack the considerations for each option so you can figure out what’s right for YOU.
Don’t forget, if you want individualized coaching from Annie and Jen and the Balance365 coaches, you can join our waitlist and get priority access when we open enrollment again! Click here to sign up!
- The two types of people we work with regarding scale weight
- Is it okay to weigh yourself or not? And why?
- Non-scale things you can also track as part of your progress
- Episode 190: 3 Reasons Your Weight Loss Stalled
- Episode 170: What If I Have A Lot Of Weight To Lose?
- Episode 161: How To Celebrate Weight Loss
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.