Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
“What is happening with my weight? It’s up, it’s down, it’s back up by Monday again. What gives?”
Today we are answering some of your biggest questions about weight fluctuations: When are they considered normal and when are they not? What should we be paying attention to? What can we disregard? Jen shares everything you need to know and more in today’s episode!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our free download, 5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar. Click here to download!
- Are weight fluctuations normal?
- Weight loss vs fat loss
- The factors that affect weight change
- How to know if you’re on a successful fat loss journey
- Why dieters tend to experience more extreme weight fluctuations than non-dieters
- Episode 170: What If I Have A Lot Of Weight To Lose?
- Episode 152: The Balance365 Fat Loss Formula
- Episode 142: How Weight Loss Obsession Leads To Weight Gain
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.