“Do you have a program for men? My husband needs this!” is a question we get on the daily. Our answer? “No, but have you heard of Chris McMahon?”
Chris McMahon is a good friend, colleague, and a trusted men’s health expert. In today’s episode, he shares his take on men’s health, wellness, and body image. He is anti-fad dieting but NOT anti-weight loss… Sound like someone else you may know? 😉 Come listen! …And then don’t forget to share this episode with someone who you think would benefit!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to hop on the waitlist for our Balance365 program. Be the first to know when we open our doors again!
- The most often ignored issues in men’s health and wellness
- The common struggles that Coach Chris sees in his male clients
- What we can do to support our male-identifying friends and partners in their pursuit of better health and wellness
- Episode 174: How Weight Loss Can Impact Marriage And Partnerships
- Episode 155: The Power Of Lifting Women Up With Molly Galbraith
- Episode 116: Why Weight Loss Plans Fail Parents
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.