This week, in honor of reaching our 200th episode, we’re sharing one of our most popular episodes: You’ve Been Bingeing For A Month Straight… Now What. We highly recommend this listen, it’s one of our most listened to episodes!
Have you been on a month-long binge this holiday season? Are you feeling some regret? If so, you’re not alone. But what do you do now? You’re likely feeling an impulse to jump on a diet bandwagon… But will that work?
In this episode, we’re going to tell you exactly what to do and what not to do when you’re feeling the urge to “reverse the damage” of overeating. We hope you’ll join us!
If you need that nudge to get back to healthier habits after the holidays, Balance365 is opening its doors in January, but only to those on the waitlist. Click here to join the waitlist today!
- Why dieting isn’t the answer to holiday overeating
- How to create healthy habits that support you through the holidays
- The importance of setting boundaries
- How to practice self-compassion and also take ownership of your actions
- Episode 147: How To Set Boundaries With Problematic People You Love
- Episode 152: The Balance365 Fat Loss Formula
- Episode 146: Can You Lose Weight During The Holidays?
- Episode 129: How To Reconnect With Your Body After Dieting
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.