What happens when you start working on new healthy habits and inevitably wake up one day and the “new and shiny” has worn off? It happens to everyone, typically around 3-5 weeks in. It’s what we refer to as the 3-5 week slump, and it’s something we ALL need to plan for when approaching changes to our health and wellness. Join us today to learn how to make your habits stick when the motivation starts to wear off.
If you need that extra support to push through things like the 3-5 week slump, then Balance365 is for you! Doors are currently closed but if you hop on our waitlist, you can get first dibs when we open again in January! Click here.
- What is the 3-5 week slump and why does it happen
- What Jen did to overcome her own recent 3-5 week slump
- The difference between process-based goals vs outcome-based goals
- Our top tips for what to do when life hits hard and motivation disappears at 3-5 weeks
- The things we see in successful members when they hit their 3-5 week slump
- Episode 166: How Jasmine Learned To Trust In Herself + Her 50lb Weight Loss Story
- Episode 157: Can I Lose Weight While Eating Like A Normal Person?
- Episode 133: What vs How You Eat And Why It Matters For Fat Loss
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.