You might be missing some key concepts about your weight loss goals. How do we know? Because many of the women who come to us seeking weight loss are unknowingly (and sometimes knowingly) lying to themselves. If you find yourself perpetually stopping and starting, committing but then going off the rails, or only taking action when you feel a surge of motivation and then losing steam and quitting… Then you might also be lying to yourself about what it takes to achieve your weight loss goals.
But we’re here to help! In today’s episode, we’ll help you get clear and honest about what you want. Come listen!
This week, the doors are open. You can start a journey to sustainable weight loss NOW. If you’re ready for a community of women who tell themselves the truth and world-class coaches that treat you like the grown ass woman you are, then now is the time to join! Doors close Monday, or whenever we sell out!
- The questions you need to ask to get honest with yourself about weight loss
- Why your “why” may not be compelling enough
- How to take action once you know what you truly want
- Episode 183: How To Create A Life You Want (Women are Sleeping)
- Episode 182: Overcoming Fear Of Weight Loss Failure (Behind-The-Scenes Of A Coaching Call!)
- Episode 34: Small, Sustainable Changes: A Balance365 Journey With Danica
- Episode 180: 3 Sneaky Weight Loss Sabotagers
- Episode 130: Self-Compassion vs Self-Complacency: What’s The Difference?
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.