Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
When we ask women what food group they have the most trouble controlling themselves around, it’s almost always unanimously CARBS. You know what we’re talking about: pasta, bread, ice cream, chocolate, chips… There seems to be a common preoccupation with these foods, and an inability to stop ourselves from eating them once we start.
What’s with that?
In today’s podcast, we unpack those reasons and give you some helpful tips for how to get started in finding more freedom and control when you’re reaching for carbs.
We’re also hosting out our super popular workshop very soon — Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss & Get Out of Your Own Way. We’ll be going live to help clarify topics like weight loss, nutrition, and exercise. By the end, you’ll have a much clearer path on the steps you can take to SIMPLIFY your weight loss process.
We can’t WAIT to see you there!
- Jen’s history with carbs, keto, and low-carb dieting
- The difference between weight loss and fat loss
- Tips to stop restricting and bingeing on carbs
- Mindset swaps to help build a better relationship with carbs
- Balanced Plate download
- Episode 184: The Truth About Sugar (Part 1)
- Episode 185: The Truth About Sugar (Part 2)
- Episode 142: How Weight Loss Obsession Leads To Weight Gain
- Episode 133: What vs How You Eat And Why It Matters For Fat Loss
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.