Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
If you’ve ever asked someone what they’ve eaten to lose weight, or tried copying someone else’s diet in hopes that it would help you reach your own goals, Annie’s got some hard-hitting advice for you today.
In this podcast, Annie shares a bit of her story and explains why asking her what she ate is the wrong question to be asking! Instead, she shares HOW she ate and how these habits lead to a 60-pound weight loss. It’s these kinds of actions that can actually help you reach your goals, too, so come listen. We hope you love it!
If you’re interested in learning more about the habits and mindset work that Annie used to reach her weight loss goals, we invite you to attend our upcoming free workshop: Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss and Get Out of Your Own Way. We’ll be going live with you all to deliver a little real talk, a little tough love, but best of all, help you clear out all the clutter you have about weight loss, nutrition, exercise…. and SIMPLIFY your process.
REGISTER HERE FOR FREE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
- Why Annie focused more on how she ate as opposed to what she ate
- The foods she prioritized most days
- The tricks she learned to help her cut caloric intake while still feeling satisfied
- How she learned the importance of practicing consistency on the weekends
- Why small changes can make the biggest difference
- Episode 164: How To Stop Weight Loss Self-Sabotage
- Episode 115: Cut The Crap: Tough Love From Jen & Annie
- Episode 93: Annie’s Story – From A Size 24 To Size 12 Without Dieting
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.