Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
“Honesty is a form of self-respect.” It’s a common phrase we say in Balance365. We believe that in order to make sustainable changes, you’ve got to get radically honest with yourself about the things that are important to you.
Today we’re talking about the common barriers people have that keep them from being radically honest with themselves *and* from losing weight as a result.
If you’d like to take this journey a step farther and start getting honest with yourself about your sugar cravings, we’ve got a FREE guide just for you: “5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar and What to Do About It.” Download it today to start getting to the root of the issue with your sugar cravings!
- How we may be being dishonest with ourselves and not even know it
- The top issues about honestly that we see in our members and our solutions
- Annie and Jen share their own struggles with self-honestly
- Some common signs of honesty avoidance
- Episode 142: How Weight Loss Obsession Leads To Weight Gain
- Episode 134: A Psychologist’s Advice For Changing Your Relationship With Food
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.