Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
It’s time to come clean about sugar. In this 2-part series, Jen and Annie do a deep dive into what you need to know. Is sugar addictive? Does it cause diabetes? Today we’re discussing what sugar actually is, how our bodies use it, and help you separate fact from fiction.
Don’t forget we have a free resource for you to download now: 5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar. Click here to get it sent straight to your inbox so you can start learning how to manage your sugar cravings today!
- The nutritional science behind sugar
- The Balance365 guidelines for sugar intake
- We examine common beliefs around sugar
- Episode 73: What An Obesity Specialist Wants You To Know About Weight Loss
- Episode 114: 4 Beliefs Getting In The Way Of Finding Your Healthiest Weight
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.