Women are sleeping. No, not the “zzz’s” kind. We’re talking about women who don’t know what they want or why they want it because they are subconsciously going through their lives pursuing a life they think they “should” be living. In this episode, we provide you with some tough questions to ask yourself, to help you define what you truly want for yourself and help you create a life you WANT. Come listen, and don’t forget the tissues.
While you’re here, make sure you grab our new, FREE guide: Five Reasons You’re Craving Sugar right here and get it sent directly to your inbox!
- What it means to say “women are sleeping”
- Common signs that someone is asleep
- How Jen and Annie discovered when they were asleep
- Ways you can close the divide between where you are and who you want to be
- Episode 174: How Weight Loss Can Impact Marriage And Partnerships
- Episode 147: How To Set Boundaries With Problematic People You Love
- Episode 115: Cut The Crap: Tough Love From Jen & Annie
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.