I’ll just have one, you tell yourself. But that leads to another. And another. And another. Pretty soon, you’ve eaten the whole bag of chips, sleeve of crackers, or tub of ice cream. We’ve been there. You’ve been there. And of course it’s ok – unless it’s not ok with you. For some, this becomes a pattern they don’t know how to stop. Join us as we talk about three common reasons you can’t eat just one and what you can do about it.
Also, if you love our podcast, wait until you work with us! The Balance365 program opens up just a few times per year, and if you want to be the first to know click here to join our waitlist today!
- Why saying no to food is so difficult
- Three main reasons you can’t eat just one
- What to do when you’re struggling to stop eating
- Balance365 waitlist
- Episode 171: 4 Reasons You Don’t Have Self-Control Around Food
- Kevin D. Hall, Ph.D.
- Episode 151: How To Curate Your Environment For Weight Loss Success
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.