Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
Menopause is a time when major hormonal, physical, and psychological changes happen to our bodies. That can come with many different symptoms, including a disruption to the sleep cycles we’re accustomed to.
Today, we’re joined by Balance365 Coach Barbara St. Louis who specializes in women’s health and peri to postmenopausal wellness. She’s going to specifically address how we can improve our sleep habits during menopause. She explains what helps, what doesn’t, and provides actionable plans for moving towards better sleep in this season of life. Enjoy!
And if you haven’t grabbed our free guide, Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop, you can do so here. Download your copy today and start learning how to better manage strong urges to overeat.
- What is menopause?
- Why menopause impacts sleep
- What you can do to manage sleep and menopause
- The North American Menopause Society website
- Episode 145: Menopause – Weight Loss, Wellness, And Learning To Thrive
- Episode 122: What Is A Fat Loss Workout?
- Episode 128: How Sleep Impacts Fat Loss
- Episode 73: What An Obesity Specialist Wants You To Know About Weight Loss
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.