Self-control. The diet and fitness industry’s FAVORITE catchphrase! And perhaps you feel like you struggle with your own self-control. Maybe you’re often grappling with the thought of “just eat one” or feel like you’re in the fast-food drive-thru line more often than you should be.
In today’s podcast episode, we’re talking about the four main reasons we see women struggling with self-control around food and sharing the steps they can take to change it. Because, believe it or not, you CAN have more self-control around food! Let us share how!
We’re also offering our FREE download, 5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar. Just click here to get it sent right to your inbox so you can start managing those cravings for sweets today!
- Why deprivation causes us to make poor decisions
- Why environment plays a huge factor in our self-control
- Why your all or nothing mindset is keeping you stuck
- How knowing what truly matters to you can help you stay the course
- 5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar download
- Episode 140: The Minnesota Starvation Experiment: What You Need To Know
- Episode 151: How To Curate Your Environment For Weight Loss Success
- Episode 53: Secrets From The Eating Lab: Dr. Traci Mann
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.