With the stress of living through a pandemic, homeschooling kids, and not seeing extended family or friends for months, it’s no surprise to see an uptick in alcohol consumption. Our question to you is: is it helping or hindering your health and wellness? Is it making weight loss more difficult than it has to be? We’re here today to have some real talk about alcohol consumption. And whatever your reasons for drinking, we aren’t here to judge. What we are here to do is inform you, so you can make empowered decisions for your life.
While you’re here, make sure you grab our new, FREE guide: 5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar right here and get it sent directly to your inbox!
- The challenges of talking about alcohol consumption
- What is moderate drinking?
- The common issues we see around drinking
- Tips to reduce consumption
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- 5 Reasons You’re Craving Sugar download
- Episode 64: How Alcohol Impacts Your Health And Fitness Goals
- Episode 104: Tigers In The Room: Healing Trauma Through Food With Julie Peters
- Episode 106: Staying Calm And Healthy In Chaos Part 1
- Episode 107: Staying Calm And Healthy In Chaos Part 2
- Episode 108: Staying Calm And Healthy In Chaos Part 3
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.